At a traditional doctor’s office, your hormones are measured and treated solely based on the results of a blood test. Your hormones are evaluated through a single, medical lens and are then treated accordingly. At Androgenix Advanced Health and Wellness, we do things a little bit differently. Not only do we evaluate your hormones based on a blood test, but we perform a comprehensive analysis of your symptoms in addition to your blood test results.
1. In Office Bloodwork
2. Fill Out Our Health & History Form
3. Meet With Our Physician
4. Get a Customized Program
5. Receive Your Order Within 7-10 Days
What Is BHRT?
BHRT stands for bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. It is a safe and effective way to balance your hormones so that you can achieve balance in every area of your life. A decrease in hormone levels is one of the inevitable results of the aging process. We don’t use synthetic hormones, but instead, we use hormones that are bioidentical versions of that which the body produces naturally.
The hormonal system is delicate, and an imbalance can affect every other bodily system. We utilize bioidentical hormones to restore balance to the body, rejuvenate your whole well being, and improve every area of your life, including your emotional, physical, and mental health. The aging process is inevitable, but it doesn’t have to be painful. We want to help you thrive at every age, and by bringing balance to your hormones, we can do just that.
The Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Bioidentical hormones have many benefits, especially in relation to how they compare to their synthetic counterparts. The benefits of this form of hormone therapy include:
- Their use doesn’t result in poor mortality rates
- They don’t lead to heart disease or cancer
- They help protect the body from the negative symptoms associated with the aging process
- They have a decreased risk of disease
- They improve the overall quality of life
- They improve symptoms like insomnia, depression, and fatigue
- They increase the longevity of life